Your 3 Biggest Health Goals (And How Chiropractic Can Help!)
January 29, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
By February, only 25 percent of people are still actively pursuing their New Year goals—but that’s why we’re here. Let’s go over three of 2020’s most popular health goals and how chiropractic may help you achieve them!
The BIG Three
Fitness and exercise goals are the most commonly made New Year’s resolutions in the United States—and for a great reason! Research suggests that just 30 minutes of activity a day can increase longevity and positively impact heart, lung and brain function.
To help achieve your fitness goals, chiropractic can help…
- Lessen risk of accident and injury
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Reduce wear and tear on joints and muscles
- Boost recovery time
- Soothe aches, pains and strains
- Improve performance under consistent care
Each January, the latest viral diet trends hit the internet full force. And while making positive, nutritious lifestyle changes (whatever that means for you!) is ultimately a good thing, it’s always best to consult with your doctor or chiropractor before trying something new. An estimated 80 percent of chiropractic physicians incorporate some form of nutritional counseling into their practice. We’re here to help!
This can include:
- The latest in nutrition and clean eating
- Healthy eating tips and tricks
- Nutritional suggestions and advice to compliment care
Stress doesn’t only affect you emotionally—it can take a toll on your entire body. In fact, 77 percent of people regularly suffer physical symptoms of stress. Are you one of them? Maybe it’s time to consult with your chiropractor about possible stress management options!
- Help calm the fight or flight response
- Soothe irritated spinal nerves and improve circulation
- Reduce muscle tension, aches and pain
- Offer comprehensive education to better lifestyle