Eating Clean: Easy 2-Ingredient Pancakes
January 21, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 medium cage-free eggs
- Extra-virgin olive oil for the pan
- 2-3 tablespoons almond meal or flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder for fluffy pancakes
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or fresh berries
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Peel bananas and break them up into chunks in a bowl. Mash banana chunks with a fork.
- Combine eggs to the mashed bananas and mix with a fork until you have a custard-like consistency.
Note: The batter will be runny and should have a few clumps of bananas. (optional adds: 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, a pinch of cinnamon)
- Turn your griddle to medium heat and add in about ¼ teaspoon of olive oil. Drop roughly 2 tablespoons of batter onto the hot griddle.
(optional adds: nuts, dark chocolate chips or berries)
- Cook for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve, eat and enjoy!