10 Tips for a Life of Power and Prosperity
August 28, 2014
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
1. DO love yourself and take responsibility for your life. If things aren’t going as hoped in your life, reexamine your deepest beliefs and swap limiting beliefs for empowering ones.
2. DO focus on what you want in your life, not on what you don’t want. Remember the law of attraction. You have the power to create the life of your dreams; even if the world around you seems messed up, don’t lose focus on your dreams and desires.
3. DO imagine your dreams or goals are in your life right now, and feel grateful for them right now. Then think of 10 more things to be grateful for. (In ALL things, give thanks!)
4. DO seek to discover the truth about the meaning of your life. The answers are there if you look for them. Awareness and peace of mind are pathways to enlightenment.
5. DO fill your brain with positive input and protect it from the negative. It’s been said that the person you’ll be in the next 2-5 years will be a function of the people you hang out with, the books that you read and the information you listen to (CD’s, mp3, etc.) now. Protect your brain from the various negative influences all around you (newspapers; TV news; negative people and literature).
6. DO set goals (write them down!), plan your work and work your plan. It has been proven over and over the power of putting pen to paper with your desires. The top 1% achievers on the planet do this.
7. DO surround yourself with phenomenal relationships. At the end of the day, you can’t take the ‘stuff’ with you. The only thing that truly matters is the people with whom you share this journey called life.
8. DO help other people. Forgiveness, compassion and understanding are keys to long lasting success. You can’t beat the universal and spiritual success principle that states you must give first and then receive. Give away what you want and it will come back in spades.
9. DO get chiropractic adjustments on a regular basis. A healthy brain and nervous system are critical to your long-term health and happiness. They are so important, they are the only organs in the body completely protected and encased in armor (your skull and 24 movable vertebrae)!
10. DO have fun. Life is about being happy. Don’t wait until you have this or that. Don’t put off happiness. Work hard…and play harder!