How-To: Healthy Breakfast Popsicles
April 8, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
Looking for a sweet and healthy breakfast treat? These delicious popsicles (inspired by our friends at caramelpotatoes.com) are just what you’re looking for. Not only are they packed full of protein and natural vitamins, but they’ll also give your fruit and dairy a longer shelf life!
- Organic Greek yogurt (Vanilla)
- Fruit of choice:
- Kiwi (sliced)
- Strawberry (sliced)
- Banana (sliced)
- Begin by filling a clean popsicle mold with a spoonful of yogurt. Slide in a few fruit slices, then continue layering yogurt and fruit until your mold is full.
- Freeze overnight. Remove from the mold and serve with granola. Enjoy!
- For a smaller popsicle mold, chop your fruit small and mix it with the yogurt before pouring it into the molds to freeze.
- For a sweeter kick, remove the frozen popsicle from the mold and drizzle it with a bit of warmed dark chocolate, and then refreeze before serving.