COVID-19: A Letter from Our Founder
To our valued patients,
For over 12 years, our patients have trusted Chiro One with their chiropractic care. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, maintaining good health and wellness are increasingly important. Below is a list of the added precautions our clinical team members continue to perform each day to provide a safe environment for chiropractic care.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, our team continues to:
- Require mask usage among all employees and patients;
- Wash hands frequently and refrain from touching their face;
- Rearrange equipment to allow for social distancing to the fullest extent possible;
- Offer special hours for our elderly and immunocompromised patients;
- Thoroughly and repeatedly disinfect all equipment and high-touch surfaces (counter tops, doorknobs, etc.) and items (pens, timers, etc.);
- Remove all common area items such as children’s toys and magazines;
- Routinely health screen.
Our commitment to operating a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff remain a primary focus. Guided by our mission – to lead our patients and communities to a life of optimum health and wellness – we will continue to take the extra steps needed to help serve our patients both during and after this crisis.
Best in health,
CEO & Founder of Chiro One