Chiro One Foot Orthotics by Footmaxx
Support and Stabilize Your Body
Chiro One’s Custom Foot Orthotics are handcrafted to provide better foot function in everyday activities from work to play. They are firm enough to provide support, yet flexible enough to offer all-day comfort.
Your Feet Are the Foundation of Your Body
You might not think that your feet have much to do with the health of your spine, however, they happen to play a significant role. When your feet are properly supported, they will maintain structural and functional balance as you stand, walk or run.
As the foundation of your body, your feet:
- Support the weight of the body
- Absorb shock with each step
- Adapt to different terrains
- Provide balance and stability
Our Custom Foot Orthotics offer the stable foundation you need to reduce unnecessary stress and strain on your joints.
Are You Out of Balance?
When your body is out of balance, it can cause a kinetic chain reaction that creates postural stress and pain throughout different parts of your body. Often, these imbalances are asymmetrical—meaning one side of your body is more imbalanced than the other.
With Custom Foot Orthotics, you can correct your imbalance and support your feet, which will help properly align your ankles, knees, pelvis, hips and back. Other benefits include:
- Added stability from the heal to the forefoot
- Support for the feet that mimics optimal postural alignment
- Reduces strain and pressure on the feet
- Decreased strain and stress on muscles and ligaments affected by imbalances
Understanding the Difference Between Custom and Non-Custom Orthotics
You may be wondering, “Can I just go to the store and buy the inexpensive, non-custom foot orthotics?” Yes, you could, however, the one-size-fits-all brands simply don’t work in the way that custom orthotics do. Each Chiro One Custom Foot Orthotic is uniquely designed based on a 3D model of your feet.
Let’s compare the two orthotics:
Chiro One Custom Foot Orthotics
- Individually designed from a 3D model of your feet
- Prescribed by your chiropractic physician after a complete biomechanical assessment
- Firm enough to provide correction and control, flexible enough for all-day comfort
- While the initial cost of custom orthotics may be higher, they last longer than over-the counter orthotics
Non-Custom Foot Orthotics
- One-size-fits-all corrections may cause more harm than good
- Non-prescription orthotics do not provide support specific to your feet and your gait
- Only adds cushioning, which treats the symptoms rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable, which adds up to greater costs over time