Zesty Lemon Turmeric Smoothie
May 27, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
Looking for a sweet, citrus kick in the morning to get you going? Not only is this anti-inflammatory smoothie delicious, but it’s packed full of protein and antioxidants. Here’s how you make this sweet and sour lemon turmeric smoothie.
- 1 cup plain, organic Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Firstly, place your ingredients (except for the chia seeds!) in a blender.
- After reaching desired consistency, add your chia seeds to the mixture, blending for a brief few seconds to incorporate them into the smoothie.
- Serve and enjoy your lemon turmeric smoothie!
Inspired by our friends over at evolvingtable.com.