Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap
October 8, 2019
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
- 10 organic, cage-free eggs
- 4 cups of spinach, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Whole-wheat tortillas
- Organic, extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs before setting aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in eggs, salt and pepper, stirring frequently until cooked through. Put on a plate and allow to cool.
- After cleaning out your skillet, heat olive oil once again over medium heat. Cook spinach, stirring often, until wilted. Put on a separate plate and allow to cool.
- Once all cooked ingredients have come to room temperature, roll out tortillas. Add desired amount of eggs, spinach, tomatoes and feta down the middle and tightly roll. Continue until mixture has been used.
- Serve and eat, or wrap and freeze for a week of easy breakfast.
Note: For a tortilla-free option, feel free to use a lettuce wrap, or combine all your ingredients in a bowl for a perfect protein-packed breakfast bowl.