Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
May 13, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
A simple chicken bake that’s sure to please! This easy meal is a quick, delicious slam dunk for those hectic weeknights—all you need is a few basic ingredients. Let’s get started!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tablespoon local honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped (garnish)
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Combine honey, garlic powder, rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Coat chicken generously in mixture, brushing on if necessary. Put lemon slices in a baking dish and place chicken breasts on top.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
- Cover chicken with foil and let rest for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, serve and enjoy!