Healthy Tailgating: Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
November 19, 2019
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
Cauliflower provides great health benefits like vitamin C, antioxidants, iron and can help fight against inflammation. These bites are perfect for the
health-conscious food lover. They are easy to cook before a big game, and tasty to enjoy while watching!
- 8 cups 1 ½-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Not all hot sauces are created equal! While it’s perfectly acceptable to indulge on game day, make sure you’re paying attention to what ingredients
are in your sauces, keeping an eye out for excess salts and sugars. For a healthier alternative, look into using a cayenne pepper rub!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread mixture out on a large baking sheet. Keep the bowl.
- Roast for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower softens and is brown on the bottom.
- While the cauliflower cooks, combine lemon juice, hot sauce and Sriracha to taste in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Place coated cauliflower on baking sheet and roast until hot.
- Eat and enjoy!