Easy One-Pan Salmon and Veggies
February 4, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
Delicious, nutritious and quick to make, this easy one-pan salmon and veggie recipe is perfect for those busy weeknight dinners. This healthy crowd-pleaser is rich in protein, healthy fats, potassium, and vitamins C and A.
If possible, we recommend using organic, wild-caught Alaskan salmon in this recipe—it’s
rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D and has a low mercury content.
- 12-16 ounce salmon
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Half cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Freshly cut lemon wedges
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Then, cut your zucchini, peppers, and onion into half-inch cubes. Place all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add half of the spice mixture, a bit of olive oil and mix, making sure to coat the vegetables evenly. Spread your veggies on a baking pan and cook in the oven for around 10 minutes.
- While your veggies cook, take your fresh salmon out of the fridge, and cut it into four even sections. Then rub the remaining spice mixture on your fillets.
- Next, remove the pan from the oven, make space, and place your salmon fillets on the pan. Drizzle remaining oil on the salmon.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook for 5-8 minutes or until salmon is well-done.
- Finally, garnish with fresh parsley or lemon wedges, serve and enjoy.