Anti-Inflammatory Golden Milk Tea
March 18, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 fresh cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 1 piece ginger, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon local, organic honey
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- Ground cinnamon (for serving and garnish)
- Whisk coconut milk, water, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, honey, coconut oil and peppercorn in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil and reduce heat. Let tea simmer for about 10 minutes so flavors have time to meld.
- Strain through a mesh sieve, cheesecloth or strainer into mugs and top with ground cinnamon.