18 Ways to Feed Your Soul (Day 11 to Unlock Your Full Potential)
January 18, 2018
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
We’ve talked a lot his week about your relationships with others, but we can’t forget about the most important relationship in your life—the one you have with yourself. Sounds a little weird, yes—however, you spend the most time with yourself, right? You should enjoy it.
Today’s post is a big long list of ways to feed your soul. Look for your action step at the bottom.
- Meditate for 10 minutes—check out apps for guided meditations
- Soak in an Epsom salt bath—magnesium is good for stress and sore muscles
- Forgive yourself—simply choose to stop beating yourself up over something
- Head into nature—doesn’t matter where you live, find time to get outside
- Go somewhere you’ve never been—a new museum, a new city, a new library
- Set a lunch date with a child in your life—kids are a breath of fresh air
- Take breaks outdoors—eat lunch outside or walk around for five minutes
- Seek out new music—there are endless ways to find music in the digital age
- Find your inner artist—adult coloring books are a great stress reliever
- Stop multitasking—give yourself the chance to do one thing at a time
- Get mindful—go through a mundane task with your full attention
- Fill your space with things you love—think of your home like a nest
- Create beauty—whether this is in your home, at your work or for someone else
- Slow down: whether it’s walking or typing or cleaning—slow down and work with intention
- Sing, loudly—crank up the car stereo and belt out a song you’ve loved for a long time
- Remind yourself of the love in your life—think of those who care about you
- Look up—lie on your back and cloud watch
- Breathe deeply: most of us take shallow breaths all day—sit and take 10 deep breaths
Choose four of these (or add some of your own) to do over the next four days. START TODAY!
Onward! Move on to Day 12. Find the entire series here (note: posts become available as they publish).