June 17, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
An anti-inflammatory snack rich in healthy fats and protein? Yes, please! Courtesy of the amazing food minds at Bon Appetit, this lemon turmeric veggie dip is sure to please.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ cucumber
- 1 cup organic plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon peeled fresh ginger, finely grated
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt (to taste)
- To start your lemon turmeric veggie dip, first heat your oil and ground turmeric in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally until oil begins to bubble, about two or three minutes, and then allow mixture to cool.
- Next, shred your cucumbers (coarsely!) and squeeze out any excess liquid. Put cucumbers in a large mixing bowl, along with your remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Serve with veggies, bread or crackers, and enjoy!