Enjoy this Tasty Pepper Steak and Veggies Recipe
January 7, 2020
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
- 1 pound beef top round steak, cut into 1/4-inch x 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons extra – virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 can (10 ½ ounces) beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium yellow pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 fresh tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- Cooked quinoa
- Season meat with paprika. In a large skillet, melt butter over med-high heat. Brown beef.
- In the same skillet, add beef broth and garlic. Simmer while covered for 30 minutes.
- Add green, red and yellow peppers, and onion. Cover and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine wheat flour and water; stir into meat mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened. Gently stir in tomatoes and heat through. Serve over quinoa.