Homemade Creamy Cauliflower Soup
November 5, 2019
By Chiro One Wellness Centers
- ½ tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, diced
- 32 ounces organic vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Sliced green onion
- Roasted chickpeas
- In a large pot, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook until translucent—be careful not to burn your garlic!
- Add cauliflower and vegetable broth, and bring to a boil. Then cover and simmer for around 20 minutes or until cauliflower is softened.
- Pour contents into an immersion blender (or regular blender!) and add salt. Blend until desired consistency.
- Garnish as you please, and serve and enjoy!